We want to be the best place to work! This is our people promise and we want to deliver on this by giving our employees the possibility to learn and play together with our guests and colleagues.
In LEGO® House we do not fake it and we want “the real thing” so if you want to be a part of the LEGO House, you should be able to say yes to the following:
• Show enthusiasm for the LEGO Brick
• Service minded – smile and always make our guests feel welcome and at home
• Flexible, have a sense of situation & team spirit with “a twinkle in the eye”
• Able to speak Danish & English, and possibly a third language
• High self-awareness
• Open for feedback, learning and development
• A clean child certificate
All the vacant positions will be posted on this page.